The beginning of the walk was very geese filled. A whole flock of them were walking along the side of the path, eating new grass sprouts. I just sat down along the side of the path and kept as still as I could, while clicking away.

That's how I got this one. My favorite, for sure.
As I hit the neared the bridge, I started to see lots of families and... caps and gowns?


Yup, I hit Harvard on Graduation Day! Caps, gowns, families, flowers everywhere. The whole place had such a fun, festive vibe with stunned looking graduates everywhere.
I parked myself at one of the many cute-as-hell coffee shops next to the campus, (Crema. French? I say yes... Number four,) to watch all the merriment stream by and enjoy the mooooost lovely Rosemary, goat cheese and walnut sandwich. Must try making one myself one of these days. It was heavenly.
Then hopped on the T for a quick ride back to the city to meet up with my Sister and a couple of her friends for dinner at the lovely Lucca in the North End of Boston.
(French? OK... my fun, pithy little thematic motif seems to be getting more and more Italian as we go along. Officially dropping it now.)
Especially considering we had a nightcap on the rooftop patio at, (yet another Italian place,) Fiore, down the street. Chocolate Martini! Ohyeah...
We got home at a relatively decent hour, considering, so we could get a good start the next morning for the north woods of New Hampshire...

















No comments:
Post a Comment