
Ginger; Bok Choy; Tomatoes; Grapefruit; the Best Goat Cheese Ever; Strawberries; Basil; Mint; Cilantro; FIGS; Onions
Life has been pretty uneventful lately except that I got to go to a BBQ at a rock star's house last night. (A friend of mine is a roadie and when he comes through town, we hang out.) Going to the GCP this afternoon and very much looking forward to seeing the Ladies. It'll be a small one but those are always the best.
Still working away on the lace and it's a couple of feet long, now. Going for walks almost every day and feeling really good about that. Don't care about Michael Jackson. Reading the new Anita Blake... Working on trying to make something happen.
Still working away on the lace and it's a couple of feet long, now. Going for walks almost every day and feeling really good about that. Don't care about Michael Jackson. Reading the new Anita Blake... Working on trying to make something happen.


1 comment:
My god I LOVE that marquise!! Just what I needed to see today!
Post a Comment