Remember a couple of weeks ago, when I said I had a couple of things blocking? Well here they are:
The Mariah hoodie and a little baby hoodie for Finn!I can post that because Karen got the hoodie in the mail the other day. We were online, IMing, when the mail came at her place. It was awesome to kinda be there when she got it! It'll be a bit big on him for a while but hey, that just means he gets to wear it longer before it's too small.
I was in such a fit to get it out in the mail to her that I didn't get any other good pictures. Hopefully, she'll be able to snap some on the baby himself.
I've also just started catching up on all the pictures I've taken but not posted. I owe you the latest GCP by the Pool pictures, especially because tomorrow is the Sept GCP and there will be a ton of pics from it. We're going to Dayna's new place out in Whittier and it'll be their first time having people out so it's kinda her housewarming, too.
I'll be back as soon as I get the pictures sorted out....
I was in such a fit to get it out in the mail to her that I didn't get any other good pictures. Hopefully, she'll be able to snap some on the baby himself.
I've also just started catching up on all the pictures I've taken but not posted. I owe you the latest GCP by the Pool pictures, especially because tomorrow is the Sept GCP and there will be a ton of pics from it. We're going to Dayna's new place out in Whittier and it'll be their first time having people out so it's kinda her housewarming, too.
I'll be back as soon as I get the pictures sorted out....

No comments:
Post a Comment