Saturday, September 20, 2008

Fifth

I did it! I made it out of bed!

And onto the sofa.

Project Runway was awesome (Kenley has got to GO) but it was time. I think I might have been able to last all day, into the night, if I had a book to read but I'm between books at the moment so there needed to be a change of scenery. The sofa is loooovely, thankyouverymuch.

Today is my dad's birthday. He would have been 65. Today doesn't hit anywhere near the difficulty level of his deathday but it's still weird. More than anything, all of the unavailable Virgo men I've ever pined after flit through my head. Funny how that happens, huh?

One of them pinged me on facebook the other day and I have to keep stopping myself from going to look at his profile pictures over and over. dumbass... go play with your wife and leave me alone.

Actually, I also got some laundry done today. Not anything I had to leave the house for! Heaven forbid... just some hand washing. Must go do some more...

No comments: