Saturday, May 11, 2013

Portland

Helloooooo! I won't promise to be on here a bunch more but, let's just say it's on my radar again so you never know.

If I look back at my last post, there are a few projects I've finished since then but, for the most part, I haven't been doing a lot of knitting. I haven't been doing a lot of creative stuff at all, to tell you the truth. This not only sucked but, after a couple of years of it, caused me to take a serious look at my life and decide to make some big changes.

The biggest being that I just moved from Los Angeles, California to Portland, Oregon.


Eeeeeeeeeeeee!

I can't tell you how excited I am to be here and how I think there just may be a whole lotta creative stuff happening in the future. You never know! Only time will tell! But what I do know, in this moment, is that we just got back from Crafty Wonderland and I'm freaken inspired... :)

No comments: