Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Do I.......

......try online dating again or not?

Part of me figures "what the hell?" and the other part remembers what a huge disappointment it was last time. (Went on many, many, sometimes multiple dates a week, for about a year and a half with no luck.)

Then, part of me remembers that I also had some pretty grand adventures through my foray into online dating, and it also remembers that one of my best friends in the world found her wonderful husband through the same site. (On her second try!)

What say you?

FYI, I would be blogging about all the major knitting I've been doing for the last month or so but, as it's Christmas knitting, no can do. Will update after the gifts are given.

3 comments:

kittywhumpus said...

Eh, what the hell. Go for it! At the very least, it can be an interesting social experiment, which is how I looked at it when I did it. Don't think of it as having an outcome or a goal.

Think of it as a series of interesting events, in which you can get out and be yourself because you have nothing to lose.

No expectations, no limitations!

dorkchic said...

I think I'm gonna do it! Now to find the right site.... Salon.com's most likely.

Anonymous said...

adam4adam is my choice for a total meaningless relationship with unthinkable acts from some of thee best socially retarded...
chemically dependant and often...
emotionally unavailable suiters of the dot com universe

(but it's like play'n russian roulette try'n NOT to get a "gift" with purchase)

oh...wait...unless your pack'n a tooth chipper...ya might be waste'n yer time on that site

maybe try hung4hung...wait!...scratch that...

try: ourladieswillpetyoursquirrel.com

(if it aint' there...build it...and they will come :)

Mattress~