Friday, September 17, 2010

Just some stuff goin' on...

1.) Eva is home! Her 6 months in Portland were forever/no-time-at-all. I'm glad she's back.

2.) Season 3 of True Blood rocked.

3.) Eva hadn't seen any True Blood so I loaned her (forced on her and kept bugging her until she started watching it) Season 1 and crossed my fingers she'd like it as much as I do. I shouldn't have worried... She loves a fun, HBO soap opera as much as I do and... Eric is freaken HOT. We just plowed through all of Season 2 yesterday and will probably do the same to Season 3 this weekend.

4.) Finished the scarf last weekend while having a Big Bang Theory marathon:



5.) Yes, I've been watching a lot of TV lately. I'm actually feeling better than I did the last post but yes... spending a lot of time in.

6.) Started this a couple of days ago:



The same scarf I did for my sister this spring. My Mom "ordered" it in this color for Christmas and I'm actually getting a head start. Might even have it done in time for Christmas! Miracle of miracles...

7.) Only working a couple of days a week at the store now and looooooooooooooove that.

.) Actually did go hiking today and saw this:



First autumn leaves.... Yay!

3 comments:

kittywhumpus said...

Crap. Now I have to start my Christmas knitting.

kittywhumpus said...

Wait. Season 3 is available for viewing by mortals without HBO?!

Going to pick up BBT3 soon...

jem said...

I want to watch season three with you! just finishing season 2.