Walking home from a great night out with friends and the amazing bottle of Opus One we opened for our Christmas evening celebration.
Mom's socks! Or... her sock. Only finished one and a half before she had to go so finishing them now to send asap. Then for her hat and my sister's scarf.
A few other things happened along the way...
1.) I am now thoroughly addicted to The Big Bang Theory and am almost done with Season 2 as I type. Mom got them for both my sister and I. We finished the first season in two days.
2.) Part of the reason we were able to finish it so fast is because of the nice little bout of the flu I got while they were here, making spending time hanging out at home, watching fun tv, really attractive.
3.) That sucked.
4.) Better now and looking forward to my continued adventures in employment. Namely, to find a new job so I can get back down to the business of my life and actually enjoy it a little bit.
5.) This will also include a lot of knitting. Yay!
So, that's what's up with me at the moment. Sorry I couldn't blog in more detail. It just isn't flowing today and it's making me nuts! Back to work on Mom's other sock...
1.) I am now thoroughly addicted to The Big Bang Theory and am almost done with Season 2 as I type. Mom got them for both my sister and I. We finished the first season in two days.
2.) Part of the reason we were able to finish it so fast is because of the nice little bout of the flu I got while they were here, making spending time hanging out at home, watching fun tv, really attractive.
3.) That sucked.
4.) Better now and looking forward to my continued adventures in employment. Namely, to find a new job so I can get back down to the business of my life and actually enjoy it a little bit.
5.) This will also include a lot of knitting. Yay!
So, that's what's up with me at the moment. Sorry I couldn't blog in more detail. It just isn't flowing today and it's making me nuts! Back to work on Mom's other sock...




No comments:
Post a Comment