
Now to just get to WORK on them. Mom gets here on the 4th and my Sister on the 6th. Still have to do a hat for Mom and find something to make my Sister. This, on top of cleaning my house for guests, and the added need to clean out anything "kinky" because one of the guests is my mother.
It's not like my house is some den of iniquity... It has been in the past, but not lately. ;) No, it's just that my Mom is like most mothers and is a bit of a snoop. While I don't mind her finding things, I know that that would result in some kind of "concerned" conversation. *eye roll* I'm turning 40 this spring... I really really don't need that. Putting some stuff in a box, (and keeping it at Eva's,) for a week and a half is worth it.
I'm also fighting the Holiday Blues a little bit. Thinking of spending NYE by myself just because any party I'd go to would be mostly couples and that is another thing I don't need. In just about every way, I'm not happy with my life right now but I have no idea what to do about it. This year has been so hard... (In the spirit of full disclosure, I think I'm also PMSing right now which isn't helping with this awesome mood.)
It's not like my house is some den of iniquity... It has been in the past, but not lately. ;) No, it's just that my Mom is like most mothers and is a bit of a snoop. While I don't mind her finding things, I know that that would result in some kind of "concerned" conversation. *eye roll* I'm turning 40 this spring... I really really don't need that. Putting some stuff in a box, (and keeping it at Eva's,) for a week and a half is worth it.
I'm also fighting the Holiday Blues a little bit. Thinking of spending NYE by myself just because any party I'd go to would be mostly couples and that is another thing I don't need. In just about every way, I'm not happy with my life right now but I have no idea what to do about it. This year has been so hard... (In the spirit of full disclosure, I think I'm also PMSing right now which isn't helping with this awesome mood.)


1 comment:
My tree is about the same size maybe smaller and all silver. It takes 12 seconds to take out of a cupboard and put on a table.
I like the dorkiness of your archives.
You have a fun blog.
Happy holidays!
Tom Bailey
Post a Comment